IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
I'm covered in peas! - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm covered in peas!, Near Trollsville
Will
post Oct 28 2014, 06:03 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Report by Keith Peahorn, Pea Trader and Local Magistrate for the Village of Azfan, located in farmlands near Trollsville. (Inhabitants 100).

The village sought the hire of Mercenaries to deal with a localised problem. The local Goblin Tribe (The Pea Raiders) have always stolen Peas from our Farms and this was accepted for a long time as they never destroyed property or committed other crimes, and it really would have been a huge hassle to do something about it. However, the Tribe had recently changed it’s habits and started murdering local Pea Farmers and destroying property. Our Tracker, Sidney Zuth, established that they were making a play to gather lands for themselves and a new chieftain, Gobley, had exiled the old Chieftain, Hiblib. The Tribe, under this new leadership had become violent and aggressive.

The Mercenaries we hired included an Orc (Oricewannabiscuit), two Shaehan Priests (Sue and Nathaniel), a Troll and various other members.

They returned to me at the end of the day to confirm they had destroyed Gobley and his Shaman and Witchdoctor and Hiblib had been put back in place as the Chieftain.

The status quo has been returned.

I have since received a further report from Sidney Zuth, who has returned to the Forrest (The Goblin caves are located in the centre of the Forrest and the Forrest had put up its defences to stop the Goblins destroying the Forrest dwellers and prevent strangers entering). It is understood that the Spider Queen of the Azfan Forrest met and agreed to help the Mercenaries and she had good things to say about them, especially Sue and Nathaniel.

However I have received a missive from the Wood Elves advising that a small scouting party had been killed by an Orc who may have been with this band. I have apologised and sent compensation to the Wood Elves as I can only assume some kind of misunderstanding must have taken place.

Keith Peahorn.

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:07 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins