Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Auction Rules, originally posted by BBB
abyatt
post Nov 19 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

To register your bid email it to icehold @ hotmail.co.uk with DDC at the start of the subject header. If you do not put DDC in the header the bid will most likely be ignored as it will not be correctly forwarded. Do not PM bids as these are very likely to be overlooked.

The owner of the highest bid displayed for a week wins the lot.

For won lots please leave payment in an envelope at the desk for Member Number 124, ASAP. Make sure the envelope contains all the details of the person buying the item, what the item is and how much was paid. If you don't I will have no idea who it belongs to otherwise. I won't pass on items till I've got the grulls and I can't pay the vendor until I've got the grulls.

If you want to sell something, leave it in an envelope with your full details: Player Name, Member Number, Character Name, Character number and the minimum bid price that you wish to place on the item.

An item will be displayed as being sold until such time as the Bidder has paid for the item. Once paid for the Item will be passed onto them and the vendor will receive payment minus the auctioneer’s fee.

All good are guaranteed in working order although bear in mind that specific items might require specific skills to use them, e.g. utilise spirit item / EP Item. Scrolls of new colours only usable by New Colour wizards and so forth.

The auction charges 1,000 Grulls per sale of an item and 500 Grulls per sale of anything that is not personalised, e.g. Standard Potions, Scrolls and so forth. Additionally there is a minimum bid increase of the same amounts. Certain items that have great interest shown in them may also specify higher minimum bid increases.

NOTE: Items requiring utilise Spirit are noted as such.

NOTE: Teaching scrolls described as "unstable" are artefacts whose power will fade over time as any other artefact or be destroyed by death Trauma.

NOTE: Bids will not be accepted without a member number.

NOTE: The bids on this board are not always updated as regularly as they are on the Auction Group. So for the most accurate listings its recommended that you subscribe to the Auction egroup. The group is Laby-auction @ yahoogroups.com and can be joined by sending a blank email to Laby-auction-subscribe @ yahoogroups.com

--------------------
Damn I love muggles
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darkended
post Aug 29 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 497

I was not given a member number when I joined. I was told that they were trying to "slowly get rid of them" or something along those lines.
Is the requirement of a member number still in effect? And if so, how would one go about getting one? tongue.gif

D.b.

Matt

--------------------
- Matt

+Quote Post
BBB
post Aug 29 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Darkended @ Aug 29 2008, 05:26 PM) *
I was not given a member number when I joined. I was told that they were trying to "slowly get rid of them" or something along those lines.
Is the requirement of a member number still in effect? And if so, how would one go about getting one? tongue.gif

D.b.

Matt

If you have no member number then obvisously you can't use one :-)

Its just easier for my spreadsheet with the auction stuff if there is one.

Just make sure all the other details are there - full real name et cetera

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Corvalion
post Apr 29 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 569

Whats happened to the Auction house no updates etx for over a month now ?

+Quote Post
LucyH
post Apr 29 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #5

Hag

Member No.: 42

QUOTE(Corvalion @ Apr 29 2009, 09:40 AM) *
Whats happened to the Auction house no updates etx for over a month now ?

A bizarre incident involving the item cards for everything on the site, a cylinder of nitrous oxide, a Corgi model of an Aston Martin and Ian Armstrong's neighbour's pet rabbit, Blossom.

--------------------
"A horrific example of humanity"

+Quote Post
sonof
post Apr 29 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #6

GSM

Member No.: 54

Ian is an idiot and I think he forgot to update the email address bids should be sent to.

Son of

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
BennyB
post Apr 29 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #7

Heldsman

Member No.: 43

QUOTE(LucyH @ Apr 29 2009, 03:15 PM) *
A bizarre incident involving the item cards for everything on the site, a cylinder of nitrous oxide, a Corgi model of an Aston Martin and Ian Armstrong's neighbour's pet rabbit, Blossom.

Not again!

+Quote Post
BBB
post May 5 2009, 10:14 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 25

Good, point, updating the email address might help a tad!

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 07:41 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins