IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mortai Inner Sanctum, Posts on this Thread are privey to members of this church only..
cripple
post Mar 13 2012, 12:21 AM
Post #21

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 686

These Creatures need to be shackled by the chains of our father, and dragged back to where they belong. Who cares who they ally themselves with?

Gawain Of house Yllren

QUOTE(Padallen @ Mar 11 2012, 08:43 PM) *
Eliane can you contact some members of The Lady of the Stars and such and maybe we can ask for their assistance to deal with the House of Wax quickly??

ooc. or your friendly KotL Brown Wizard wink.gif

--------------------
Grant.

i dOnT likE ThE iDea OF PeRmAnEnT... buT i hATe chAnGE!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Mar 13 2012, 02:14 AM
Post #22

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

I don't see how it affects the situation at all. It doesn't change my opinion of either. House Thryll is still exactly what it was before. From what I've heard so is House Athanyn. Nothing that I would have done to either is affected by this alliance.

I appreciate that some of you hold other loyalties that will conflict as a result of this, but I think that's your own issue to sort out - not that I'm not willing to offer support whilst you do so, but I think it's the sort of thing you can only come to a conclusion to individually.

As it is, the House of Wax had been passed to some others in the Knights of the Land to take care of. Doubtless they'll be having their own quandaries about it now. Our focus has been elsewhere and I see no reason for it not to remain so. If I'm contacted by the Knights I'd passed it to, I'll let you know.

For now I don't really have anything else to say on the matter.

Eliane

--------------------
- Rebecca
PS: My inbox is full on purpose. Please email stantz[at]gmail[dot]com if you need to get hold of me.
PPS: I just published my debut novel (:O) - check it out here if you like historical fantasy! - https://goo.gl/9YFgyL

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Mar 13 2012, 01:15 PM
Post #23

Legend

Member No.: 472

OOC - would it be better to have these conversations on the Mortai private baords? It'll help build tension:-)

Matt

+Quote Post
cripple
post Mar 13 2012, 02:51 PM
Post #24

Hero

Member No.: 686

QUOTE(MattJ @ Mar 13 2012, 01:15 PM) *
OOC - would it be better to have these conversations on the Mortai private baords? It'll help build tension:-)

no as i dont have access to them... sad.gif

--------------------
Grant.

i dOnT likE ThE iDea OF PeRmAnEnT... buT i hATe chAnGE!!

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Mar 13 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #25

Mercenary

Member No.: 129

Neither do I sad.gif

QUOTE(cripple @ Mar 13 2012, 02:51 PM) *
no as i dont have access to them... sad.gif

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Mar 13 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #26

Legend

Member No.: 472

OOC: Fair point really...just that house athanyn have their private board and are chatting there, thought the tension might be increased if we did the same.

Matt

+Quote Post
draco
post Mar 13 2012, 05:25 PM
Post #27

Militiaman

Member No.: 598

Eliane, I am completely with you. The politics of these tortured souls does not concern me, only that they be released from their pain as quickly as possible. If the church decides on a direction i will be there with you.

Lorias

OOC - book onto the may themeday and have an undead smiting fun time?

--------------------
James Isteed

(the big one)

+Quote Post
Padallen
post Mar 14 2012, 01:45 AM
Post #28

Mercenary

Member No.: 96

QUOTE(ethuil @ Mar 13 2012, 02:14 AM) *
I don't see how it affects the situation at all. It doesn't change my opinion of either. House Thryll is still exactly what it was before. From what I've heard so is House Athanyn. Nothing that I would have done to either is affected by this alliance.

I appreciate that some of you hold other loyalties that will conflict as a result of this, but I think that's your own issue to sort out - not that I'm not willing to offer support whilst you do so, but I think it's the sort of thing you can only come to a conclusion to individually.

As it is, the House of Wax had been passed to some others in the Knights of the Land to take care of. Doubtless they'll be having their own quandaries about it now. Our focus has been elsewhere and I see no reason for it not to remain so. If I'm contacted by the Knights I'd passed it to, I'll let you know.

For now I don't really have anything else to say on the matter.

Eliane

As always Eliane wise words indeed, I am just concerned that the Knights oaths may hinder them.
Anyway as you have said we have other pressing matters first.

QUOTE(MattJ @ Mar 13 2012, 03:01 PM) *
OOC: Fair point really...just that house athanyn have their private board and are chatting there, thought the tension might be increased if we did the same.

Matt

OOC: I had completely forgotten we have this!! Shhh Matt, don't let them know what we are up too!! ph34r.gif

--------------------
Paul Dallen

Just my 2₲ worth!! :-)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 11:38 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins