Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadows, A warning
AndyWashington
post Oct 9 2017, 11:37 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 76

Yesterday as a band of us from the Earthen Conclave were out and about doing great deeds and saving the city the scribes informed us that various citizens had gone missing and wanted us to investigate if we got time.

The only clue was that one had been consumed by shadows although the sole witness was less than lucid.

On investigating there was a primal convergance occurring. A plane belonging to the Prince of Eternal Darkness was coming into alignment with our own to facilitate his minions seeking out those who had stolen some of his power a couple of years ago.

Happily my companions managed to defeat these nefarious interlopers and destroy the ritual dragging the plane into the city.
Scrying reveals that this was down to a mercenary attack on his plane within the last two years after which we were warned that the shadows would be coming for us.

It also, embarrassingly perhaps, appears that I was involved in this said mission and had forgotten about it. Something to do with an 'unbound world'?

So importantly if you have a better memory than me of this matter I would appreciate reminding of what happened and I think you would be well served looking out for incidences of malevolent shadow demons and such minions asking for information.

Other governors and the ilk, I would also suggest going to the trouble of getting the watch to be most attentive to reports of people disappearing into shadows and not being seen again.

Asta Khan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post Oct 9 2017, 01:07 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 25

Thank you for the warning Governor Khan,

I fear it will be of limited use in Deci given the precise nature of the threat but I will speak with His Majesty and the rest of the council and see if we cannot track down any similar threats.

Sire Halfblack
Vizier of Deci

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Oct 9 2017, 03:51 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 388

Governor Khan,

"Unbound World" were an organisation that casued some issues a couple of years ago. They were attempting to return places from within the 'nacht back to Primus, but were doing so with little or no regard for the safety of Primus. The Lord Inquisitor extended an offer of assistance that, if refused, would lead to them being proscribed. I am unaware of the result of that.

In the middle of last year the Lord Inquisitor listed the "Shadow's Wrath" and Unbound World to be pressing concerns.

Tarkin
Imperial Seers

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (750pts Border Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Oct 9 2017, 04:13 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 111

It was to do with the Unbound World. I made a report to the yeomanry at the time. We saved a number of dwarves from what appeared to be a pool of shadows that had flowed forth into their world. We decided to save them rather than just seal the convergence away. We knew at the time we had a couple of years before the shadows might cause problems / had a certain amount of time to deal with them.

Report to the Yeomanry.

It would appear that other matters became a pressing concern and the shadows were forgotten, which is unfortunate. Asta, if I can be of assistance then please just let me know.

Mallerstang
Lord Laght

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 10:54 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins