IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 'Party in the Park' Rodanne Music Festival 5th Orgus!, (Debrief of sorts)
AlanG
post Jul 25 2017, 05:08 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

Welcome ladies and gentlemen!

The Rodanne City Council are pleased to announce ‘Party in the Park’, a new music festival to rival those of the past!

With the newly created Tree of Life coming to maturity and the park now much safer than in recent years, what better time to celebrate the City’s arrival back on Primus!

There will be food and drink on sell at various stall, and a chance to sample Rodanne’s famous Golden Apple Cider!

With live music from folk bands ‘The Watermill Boys’ and ‘Billy Braggfoot and Sons’, its sure to be a festival to remember!

Plus there will be a chance for those able and willing to sign up for the newly formed Rodanne Watch! Sign up to serve your city!

Warwick Winterbottom
Governor of Rodanne
Major of Little Hollow

(OOC – All players are being hired by City/Governor to provide security for music festival, prevent any attacks on city council (following attempts on Sebastian’s life/threats to council members), and to help Harley with the new recruitment drive for the Watch. The tavern will be the park’s newly built pavilion and feel free to time in as and when you like, if you arrive earlier at caves).

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Aug 4 2017, 05:13 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 57

Council members and brave mercenaries what is coming to 'elp,

There's certainly a bustle in the city about the festivities in the Park tomorrow, and a whole lot of palaver as you might expect - the stage is done, and the buntin' all hung.

Just a word or two for the wary, or them what don't know the city that well (if you fall into this latter lot, I'd suggest you seek out either myself or Master Skinner as soon as you can).

Here's Hoping that tomorrow goes without a hitch, and everyone can have a good time, but Rodanne has many things what need fixin' and like most cities people what view things differently - sometimes very differently.

Some (well one) member of the city council has been targeted by assassins, and I'm conscious that with all the hullabaloo of the festival it could be a right convenient time to get up no good.

As such please travel with caution, and keep your eyes peeled.

For those of a mercenary bent coming to assist the Watch on a busy day, I would council you pack anti venoms and things that may counter the effects of hired killers, and any dismissal and healing scrolls you might have - always good to leave the house with.

We will be having a light breakfast (more's the pity) in the pavilion prior to getting people sorted.

See you then,

Warwick Winterbottom.

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Aug 4 2017, 05:28 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 37

Oh, was it meant to be a light breakfast? There's another one of the Rasha coming along so we thought we would treat you all to a proper feast to start the day.

Anyway, I have completed the security checks needed, all looks fine although we are definetly a bit short on numbers still. I have managed to get some new tabards for members of the watch so you should be able to spot them about if you need there help. If you decide to sign up you watch you can get your own tabard!

I will see you all at the pavilion in the morning

Harley Skinner
Watch Captain

--------------------
Rich

For extended length bookings and queries please use fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Aug 4 2017, 06:24 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 57

Good work Harley, everyone likes a free tabard! Light breakfast for me unfortunately on orders of Mrs W - apparently that new waistkit looks a bit tight (I prefer snug) so she's signed me up for the da's race next weeks end.

W

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
Edd
post Aug 4 2017, 08:15 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 80

We are free this day. We can come and help, mainly in the hopes of sighting the famous city mascot....

The Place Spirit of Seasons Winding

--------------------
The Place Spirit of Season's Winding - Immortal Seasonal Place Spirit
Alistair Flashblade - Armoured Priest of the Balance
Ishan bin Akir - Galahbhad Paladin
Loads of others who never get past 250...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 05:34 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins