IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A Couple of Glitches - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Couple of Glitches
Rachael B
post Aug 28 2008, 10:46 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Hi everyone,

We have come across a glitch on the website. It seems that every so often dungeons are disappearing for no known reason. We are currently speaking with the developers and they are trying to find out the reason and recover the missing events for us, but I thought I'd put out a quick warning.

The dungeons that we know have been affected by the latest Houdini Act are:

14/09/08 The Frontline Guild Special
14/09/08 J10 Closed Low (Org. Simon Pettman)

Once these two events have been recovered (we will advise here) we strongly suggest that if you were booked to play/monster/ref that you double check your booking and make sure all is still well. If you had booked off but are still listed please either book your self off again or email the booking line and I will action it for you.

Rachael

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Aug 28 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 7

Both dungeons should once again be visible/book on-able/back from Houdini-land.

Can anyone that was/should be booked on to either of the above mentioned events pleaser double check your booking is still as it should be!

Thanks
Rachael

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com

+Quote Post
post Nov 23 2008, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

I wasn't quite sure where to put this but seeing as this topic is about glitches, you dont like PMs and this is not really about bookings then I thought this is best place to put this.

In the top left it says that I have "-3 new messages".
Its very odd...

It seems to have sorted itself now. Every time I recieved a real new message it got closer to 0
Now it says I have "0 New messages"
Was funny the last time I got a message though It popped up with "You have no new messages!"

Alistair

+Quote Post
post Mar 20 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #4

Group:

Hey I have a glitch.

When I press Add Reply or New Topic, I can't type in the box that comes up. I can click all the font boxes and stuff, but if I click in the text area it just activates Bold, Italic and Underline and I can't type.

Any ideas?

+Quote Post
Jan
post Mar 20 2010, 08:54 PM
Post #5

Bridgewarden

Member No.: 238

QUOTE(JossDixon @ Mar 20 2010, 07:55 PM) *
Hey I have a glitch.

When I press Add Reply or New Topic, I can't type in the box that comes up. I can click all the font boxes and stuff, but if I click in the text area it just activates Bold, Italic and Underline and I can't type.

Any ideas?

I had the same problem, updated Firefox, and it went away.

--------------------
Jan McManus

+Quote Post
post Mar 22 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #6

Group:

Mkay thanks, I have resolved it by reverting to the basic typing (from richtext or whatever).

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Jun 20 2011, 10:12 AM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 891

periodically I find I am unable to select an event link

ie when you open the event to book on.

I have tried multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. sometimes it works on my home pc but not on my work pc and sometimes its the other way around.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason but currently I am unable to check the status of a couple of dungeons I'm keen to book onto and another dungeon where I want to check how many people have booked on.

--------------------
Neil.

PM box FULL - Please EMAIL me instead: neilmillard1@googlemail.com

-------------------------------------
Conroy Suman:Grey Wizard,Nicosia Roguri: Pathfinder,Valentine:Champion,Keyser Kint:Thug,Boone:Scout,Virgil:Oppressed Troll Ranger,Doris the Dagger:Drag queen/negotiator,Sid Snout:Editor of the Sunsday Snort.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post
post Jun 20 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #8

Group:

QUOTE(Hulud @ Jun 20 2011, 11:12 AM) *
periodically I find I am unable to select an event link

ie when you open the event to book on.

I have tried multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. sometimes it works on my home pc but not on my work pc and sometimes its the other way around.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason but currently I am unable to check the status of a couple of dungeons I'm keen to book onto and another dungeon where I want to check how many people have booked on.

Hi Neil,

Let me know what ones and I can let you know - I will look it to the problem.

Thanks

Admin Chick

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Jun 20 2011, 10:52 AM
Post #9

Mercenary

Thanks,

I can expand the "show events" links but the links underneath stop behaving like links and just behave like normal text.

--------------------
Neil.

Conroy Suman:Grey Wizard,Nicosia Roguri: Pathfinder,Valentine:Champion,Keyser Kint:Thug,Boone:Scout,Virgil:Oppressed Troll Ranger,Doris the Dagger:Drag queen/negotiator,Sid Snout:Editor of the Sunsday Snort.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jun 20 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 37

Might be worth checking you are logged in to the main laby website (not just these forums) then checking event page again as need to be logged in to expand the events. My laptop has a habit of randomly logging me out of the main site for no real reason, so might be similar thing causing it rather then be offenisve and stating the obvious to you :-)

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Jun 20 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #11

Mercenary

Member No.: 259

QUOTE(Hulud @ Jun 20 2011, 11:52 AM) *
Thanks,

I can expand the "show events" links but the links underneath stop behaving like links and just behave like normal text.

Are you definitely logged in on the members area before you look at the events? I have the issue that my PC doesn't always auto-log me in, so I have to come out and log in and then look

Andie

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Jun 20 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #12

Mercenary

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Jun 20 2011, 11:56 AM) *
Might be worth checking you are logged in to the main laby website (not just these forums) then checking event page again as need to be logged in to expand the events. My laptop has a habit of randomly logging me out of the main site for no real reason, so might be similar thing causing it rather then be offenisve and stating the obvious to you :-)

well it looks like not being logged in on the bookings area was the problem although you CAN expand the events while not being logged in which is probably why i thought i was logged in...

problem solved in any event, thanks all.

--------------------
Neil.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:29 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins