IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
14th March pre 8th adventure - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 14th March pre 8th adventure, THIS IS AN IN CHARACTER POST
Elferrick
post Mar 12 2015, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,270

(A scroll is pinned to notice boards around the Empire.)

People of the empire, your aid is sort.

I Gorim Lothorsson, have been requested by a group of Alchemists called the Council of Mixers to assist in an investigation into recent occurrences of sudden blood thirsty madness seemingly brought on by the drinking of healing drafts. We will head to Sellaville for the 14th of Martius and will meet at the shop, the Smoking Pestle.

Service, along with standard imperial pay, comes with the supply of potions in the similar manner in which the imperial supply would normally give, but assurances have been given that they are not infected. (I would suggest that you acquire extra though). Myself, a forest guardian and a pyro mage make our way there now. I ask that you let me know if I can count on your support in this endeavour.

please leave your communiqués below so that I can communicate with our employer..

Yours

Gorim Lothorsson
Novice of Moradin.

--------------------
Wayne
Institute.labby@Gmail.com

Vargo Radule D'Treal - Ancientfolk Wizard
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Mar 12 2015, 03:29 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

(A note is appended to the bottom of the scroll)

I'm the forest guardian mentioned - I look forward to getting this foul situation sorted before these potions spread further. I can't highlight enough the importance of stopping this! Hopefully we can stop these evil things infecting more of Sellaville.

Alessa

+Quote Post
ChrisAndrews
post Mar 12 2015, 04:01 PM
Post #3

Tiffer

Member No.: 34

I will see if I can make some curatives available from my own stocks and will pay 5000 grulls for a written report for the Inquisition.

Asher

+Quote Post
Cildan
post Mar 12 2015, 04:14 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 71

Hi my name is Mason, I will be travelling with you on the 14th. I am a priest of Force and I have a few skills that will stop rages in their tracks in case the worse happens.

--------------------
"I used to be normal, but I found the cure"

+Quote Post
Elferrick
post Mar 12 2015, 04:28 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,270

QUOTE(ChrisAndrews @ Mar 12 2015, 04:01 PM) *
I will see if I can make some curatives available from my own stocks and will pay 5000 grulls for a written report for the Inquisition.

Asher

A report will be placed in your reach shortly after the hire date.

--------------------
Wayne
Institute.labby@Gmail.com

Vargo Radule D'Treal - Ancientfolk Wizard

+Quote Post
FlorenceWarren
post Mar 12 2015, 11:54 PM
Post #6

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,112

(A dog-eared bit of paper covered in untidy scrawl is stuck just below Alessa's note)

I'm the pyro-mage, though I prefer pyromancer or at the very least, wizard.

From what I've seen on my previous travels, this situation is pretty urgent and certainly not to be underestimated.
Bring what provisions you can, things will be dangerous, I cannot stress that enough.

I look forward to meeting or perhaps, meeting again, those of you who venture out with us.

Molly Broaden.

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Taris - Anti-Elf Causing priest.
Vex - Ratfolk Scout.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.
Fester - Ratfolk "Warrior" Assassin.
Charlie - Ratfolk Healing Priest - RIP.
Bean - Human Blademaster.
Josephine Flashblade - *That* Noble Monk...

+Quote Post
post Mar 13 2015, 03:23 PM
Post #7

Group:
Member No.: 0

*Loric reads the notice whilst a group of travellers, driven by cart, stops by a roadside tavern.*

Gorim,

The folk that I am currently travelling with are heading in your direction, it seems by the fates that we should meet, as I have had to deal with a similar problem in the city of Keys. These potions, are not only a problem for our community, but for the people of our lands as a whole.

I have conferred with my superiors amongst the Order of Stars, and my Church. I shall meet you in Sellaville at said tavern.

With honour,

Loric.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:25 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins