IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A simple debt collection job please, inexperienced mercenaries welcome to apply - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A simple debt collection job please, inexperienced mercenaries welcome to apply, Brief for Saturday 23.12 New Player dungeon
Harrumph
post Dec 20 2017, 10:27 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 58

Greetings all, my name is Avramis Greythorn representative of the Curios, Collections and Compositories company.

I have a small matter of a debt that I need collecting from a local tribe. If you could meet me at the Goblin's Last Stand Inn to the east of the Gilmedian Hills at 10.30 this coming Starsday I will explain all.

It is not the debt collection with menaces variety, they are a trusted and long valued trading partner of ours and they have not turned up to pay off their latest line of credit, so if you could go to see them for me that would be greatly appreciated.

regards
Avramis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:25 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins