IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Shielded Chambers - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Shielded Chambers
BlockWizard
post Jan 6 2018, 01:35 PM
Post #21

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,007

I agree with Æther- if we could refrain from lying, that would be excellent.

Also, surely we could do this without resorting to bloodshed? I'm very happy to dismiss the vampires (although I'm probably not skilled enough yet), but I don't see why we have to fight?

Randall

--------------------
Hi, I'm Conor. Also known as:

Lord Zacharius Ward, foppish blue warlock/duelist
Lazlow von Lieblos, sanguine Circle pencil-pusher
Randall Lyghtwood, fragile Shaehan pure priest
Errin "Twiglet", spacey druidic wood elf awakener
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Jan 6 2018, 01:58 PM
Post #22

Heldsman

Member No.: 388

There's very little blood with what I do...

T

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (Fated Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 6 2018, 04:53 PM
Post #23

Levy

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2,870

QUOTE(Nibs @ Jan 6 2018, 01:58 PM) *
There's very little blood with what I do...

T

Whilst this is true, we still need to decide which way we are going and how. smile.gif

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

Æther - (DNDBD) Titanic Fire angel, Valkyrie - Team Titan, still doesn't like puns, isnt a puppy.
Darcy - Half dark elf/cat, pathfinder/Duellist - Basically Puss In Boots but from Deci, good with traps.
Sosen Rein-bo - Rainbow fae, The Kami of Magic, Disenchanter.
Amesha Kabriri - Ghoulish ishmaic hermit priest.
Cro - Black orc - The better twin.

+Quote Post
will1890
post Jan 12 2018, 10:40 AM
Post #24

Levy

Member No.: 4,040

I argee with Randall (who I believe I have not have the pleasure to meet and It will be very nice to finally have a helping hand to stop all of the fighting and someone who understands haven other than asking me if we all make bets up there on who is going to die first and who is the. best fighter). I believe that as a servant of Lady Sheahan the way with no fighting would be the best. This will also be the way where none of us have any problems.

I also believe after meeting the Draconians they are not a problem other than thinking that I have skinned a saint. Otherwise there should be no problem with them. I do not mind what way we go into the Slinky’s tower as long as nobody gets hurt.

Tobias

+Quote Post
BlockWizard
post Jan 12 2018, 11:57 AM
Post #25

Militiaman

QUOTE(will1890 @ Jan 12 2018, 10:40 AM) *
I argee with Randall (who I believe I have not have the pleasure to meet and It will be very nice to finally have a helping hand to stop all of the fighting and someone who understands haven other than asking me if we all make bets up there on who is going to die first and who is the. best fighter). I believe that as a servant of Lady Sheahan the way with no fighting would be the best. This will also be the way where none of us have any problems.

I also believe after meeting the Draconians they are not a problem other than thinking that I have skinned a saint. Otherwise there should be no problem with them. I do not mind what way we go into the Slinky’s tower as long as nobody gets hurt.

Tobias

I echo your sentiment, Tobias- but it's rarely as simple as finding the route 'without fighting', I'm afraid...

When I last adventured, the party supposed Haven was filled with 'massages and sparkling wine'. Oh dear...

I look forward to meeting you!

Randall

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 12 2018, 12:06 PM
Post #26

Levy

We aren't going to Slinky's tower!

We are going to a underground complex, full of undead an werewolves. Somehow I don't think the Draconians are involved as we have seen no sign of them.

So is there any way people can find out how to block up the lava?

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

Æther - (DNDBD) Titanic Fire angel, Valkyrie - Team Titan, still doesn't like puns, isnt a puppy.
Darcy - Half dark elf/cat, pathfinder/Duellist - Basically Puss In Boots but from Deci, good with traps.

+Quote Post
ChrisB
post Jan 12 2018, 01:02 PM
Post #27

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,410

QUOTE(elisabeth @ Jan 12 2018, 12:06 PM) *
We aren't going to Slinky's tower!

Æther

WeLL AcTUaLLy iF i LiK It Den dA TowER iZ MiNE.

Oh

And JuZT FoUr RanDaL n TObyASS I iZ GuNNa HiT FinGS TwiCE az MuCH TwO Mak Up for Dem BeeeIn SoFTIES!!!

EEfERRR

KaN We SwOPP BaK WiGGLE AnD Da TWaRf AtLEasT Dey WUr FuNNy anD HIt FinGZ!!

--------------------
Tristan - Angel of the Virtues - Imrazil's Champion.
Slinky - Grizzled Black Orc - Axe Wielder.
Vambrael - Angel - Warrior Priest of Michael.

+Quote Post
will1890
post Jan 12 2018, 01:10 PM
Post #28

Levy

I can always ask the spirits the best way to get into the underground complex and the best way to get rid of the lava. However, I understand people may have better ideas.

Tobias

+Quote Post
will1890
post Jan 12 2018, 01:11 PM
Post #29

Levy

Hope that is not the case slinky

Tobias

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 12 2018, 01:13 PM
Post #30

Levy

I don't believe there is a best way so to speak as they all have their advantages and disadvantages. You could find out how to block the lava though.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
will1890
post Jan 12 2018, 01:18 PM
Post #31

Levy

Okay I am happy to try to find out the best way to block the lava

Tobias

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 12 2018, 01:20 PM
Post #32

Levy

QUOTE(ChrisB @ Jan 12 2018, 01:02 PM) *
WeLL AcTUaLLy iF i LiK It Den dA TowER iZ MiNE.
Oh

And JuZT FoUr RanDaL n TObyASS I iZ GuNNa HiT FinGS TwiCE az MuCH TwO Mak Up for Dem BeeeIn SoFTIES!!!

EEfERRR

KaN We SwOPP BaK WiGGLE AnD Da TWaRf AtLEasT Dey WUr FuNNy anD HIt FinGZ!!

I'm sure we can go to the tower once we deal with the vampire! If we couldn't get to him last time when we were at a more powerful state then we wont get there now biggrin.gif

I think Wiggle and Hermish have other issues to deal with, also you nearly killed Hermish last time! Is that why you think he's funny?

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
will1890
post Jan 13 2018, 08:20 PM
Post #33

Levy

I have been looking into the next meeting on the 11th and have looking briefly into them and all three different outcomes.

Firstly, Is the lava path where we will need to block the lava however, the lava can’t be blocked forever and there will also ways be flaming and lava related promblems along the way. That I am sure that we can walk past nicely with out needing to fight or get burnt. So anyone that isn’t happy with lava and lava related creatures will need to speak up also what are people’s ideas on the ways to block the lava or if there is a permanent way to block the lava without hurting anyone.

The second path will be flooded there is ways of stopping the current from getting through and wizzing is around the place however, all the people that need to breathe and don’t like water will need to find a way to get through it. There will also be creatures that live in the water will be lurking around to give a big hello I will imagine. I am sure that are Æther (are fire angle) will not be very happy with this way as she has said before.

The third way is that we need to hire miners and then get them to break into a enemy stronghold. That will be full of undead and probably more vampires, werewolves and more undead they will probably be trying to attack the miners that we will need to hire. Meaning that there is be a massive defender to get into the stronghold. This is One of the worst idea because there will have to be fighting and tarkin will not be happy because I believe there will not be many things with a mind and I am clueless where to find some nice miners that will need to be protecting.

Personally I believe that the lava path with be the best as we have a happy Æther who can deal with fire. If anyone else wants other answers that they would like me to ask the spirits about I will be happy to look into it. Everyone attending please leave you ideas to see what everyone else is felling.

Tobias

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 13 2018, 11:07 PM
Post #34

Levy

We must make a decision by this weekend.

Getting miners and risking their lives to go through the rocks is a no. This is not an option at all.

The water way can be tackled by having larger lungs, being a non flesh and blood being oh and not being made of fire. Potions I suppose?
Still a no from me.

Lava seems like a more popular option now.. which is good to see! For those that aren't like fire elves, again there's potions you can access, or you can train to make yourself resistant?

I would like to know before this weekend so I have a chance to gather some materials to help the situation. I am happy to help with costings of course, It'd be better if its the lava way.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
BlockWizard
post Jan 13 2018, 11:13 PM
Post #35

Militiaman

QUOTE(elisabeth @ Jan 13 2018, 11:07 PM) *
We must make a decision by this weekend.

Getting miners and risking their lives to go through the rocks is a no. This is not an option at all.

The water way can be tackled by having larger lungs, being a non flesh and blood being oh and not being made of fire. Potions I suppose?
Still a no from me.

Lava seems like a more popular option now.. which is good to see! For those that aren't like fire elves, again there's potions you can access, or you can train to make yourself resistant?

I would like to know before this weekend so I have a chance to gather some materials to help the situation. I am happy to help with costings of course, It'd be better if its the lava way.

Æther

I haven't been seeing much effect from potions as of late, and I really don't want to have to do resistance training- it sounds like a lot of burning and hurting!

Does anyone know any other ways I could become resistant? If not, I could seek refuge in Haven...

Randall

--------------------

+Quote Post
will1890
post Jan 14 2018, 09:49 AM
Post #36

Levy

Randall I am sure that you should be fine with the lava as long as you don’t jump into every room without thinking however, haven will be a good idea. Do you also have many scrolls for healing.

Tobias

+Quote Post
ChrisB
post Jan 14 2018, 04:53 PM
Post #37

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,410

Get MEn FOuR DiGGing

KiLL StUfF Win WIN, FUn TiMEZ had Bi AlL

--------------------
Tristan - Angel of the Virtues - Imrazil's Champion.
Slinky - Grizzled Black Orc - Axe Wielder.
Vambrael - Angel - Warrior Priest of Michael.

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 16 2018, 08:59 PM
Post #38

Levy

QUOTE(ChrisB @ Jan 14 2018, 04:53 PM) *
Get MEn FOuR DiGGing

KiLL StUfF Win WIN, FUn TiMEZ had Bi AlL

We cannot risk the lives of the miners Slinky, you know that.

That's why we are figuring out how to get everyone past the lava.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
Benson
post Jan 17 2018, 02:35 PM
Post #39

Hero

Member No.: 431

Good day (or not),
I met Aether this Sunsday and chatted over a tavern lunch, she invited me to travel with you to help with your up and coming mission.

So I thought it would only be polite (or not) to introduce myself.

My name is Ozwald, I'm a priest and a wizard, on a good day I'm all about the spirits of healing and on a bad day I'm not, all depends what side of the bed everyone else has rolled out of...

Anyway before I manage to kill you all by way of boredom, reading this overly long introduction it would be handy to know who you all are? I'm guessing slinky is some dodgy tamarisk dealer? And Tobias is a priest of darkness? Randall is a wizard? And Mr T doesn't like the walk on Air spell?

For me my wizardy focus; Leans towards the Silver dragon and Gold drake (on a good day), anyway if I can help before hand - let me know, let me know where you want to meet. Let me know what to bring, oh and I would prefer to go through the water part, surprisingly fire burns me and rocks crush me.

Speak soon,
Ozwald.
Resident of Rodanne.

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Jan 17 2018, 03:17 PM
Post #40

Heldsman

Member No.: 388

Ozwald,

I am Tarkin, Agent Tarkin if you must. I am humble Imperial Seer. These are my shielded chambers you have entered, and are welcome in.

As one would expect of an Imperial Seer I am of little combat use. I do not have powers of divination (I am not that kind of seer). I cannot fight for toffee. I carry no weapons and wear no armour. Magic and spirits are not mine to command. I generally offer sarcasm and occasional light comedic relief. I am basically an administrator within my department: I ask questions and note down the answers.

Ignore any scratching noises from the walls, it's just the remaining rats. My wolf pup hasn't caught them all yet.

Any help in our (mis-)adventures is appreciated and noted.

Praise the Empress

Tarkin

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (Fated Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:20 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins