IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
To those of the Jade empire - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To those of the Jade empire, What has happened
Kail
post Apr 7 2017, 08:58 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 644

After spending several days, and a large amount of my vitae, helping in your lands I have returned for the first of the agreed trade deliveries and found the lands covered I an ominous mist and talks of civil war. What has happened?

Gunndrick Ironside
Or as Woodrow knows me "Our Northen friend that has splashed vast amounts of his vitae over our lands."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Naga
post Apr 7 2017, 09:18 AM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 118

First once again I thank you for the sacrifices you made for us,

The major points, the peace talks were successful and now many in my lands will enjoy that peace. I and the Snake will not and can no relax at this time as now there mortal plane is at peace there will renewed war in the Shadowlands and as they try and find a way into the Heavens.

A heated discussion about why the Snake voted differently from the rest of the COJ followed which lead to discussions over had Honour been questioned and what should be done to regain this honour. In the End the Snake left the council after a vote for the Snake to step back and withdraw so that we can walk a different path from the rest of the council.

The discussion of war if over a argument between me and the Lion Clan Daiymo who is a complete idiot and we are duelling to resolve this issue before I march on his lands as he is a danger to Amlas.

As to the mists the Celestial battle dragon of Mist was angry at the clans in the council voting the snake out of the council and showed her displeasure the way that she does.

So in short the Snake Left the Council , Dragon got Angry and I might go to war the lion clan and there will be a war coming to our heavens

Lord Naga
Daiymo of the Snake Clan
Warlord of the Shadowlands

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Apr 7 2017, 09:18 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

Ah Gunndrick San,

My name is Matsu Shiaako, firstly I apologise for the mists you encountered, the land should be clear of them now.
The mists were mine, and I brought them upon the land during a misunderstanding, which is now resolved.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused, I think it best for others to explain the many things occurring in the
lands.

Matsu Shiakio
Dragon of Battle and Mist

QUOTE(Kail @ Apr 7 2017, 09:58 AM) *
After spending several days, and a large amount of my vitae, helping in your lands I have returned for the first of the agreed trade deliveries and found the lands covered I an ominous mist and talks of civil war. What has happened?

Gunndrick Ironside
Or as Woodrow knows me "Our Northen friend that has splashed vast amounts of his vitae over our lands."

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 27k
Tweegle - Jade crusader of Michael 15k (not a thief or a liar)
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 13k
Tetsu Ko - Chieftain raging bear tribe 9k
Lantolas - Paladin of frozen tiger tribe 2k
Ganbaru - Kensai of Chisana Nezumi clan 1.5k

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Apr 7 2017, 09:27 AM
Post #4

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

Simply it's those not following the Jade code and not showing courtesy to all including their enemy

Neko Panama

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:33 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins