IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Meeting with Sevelius - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Meeting with Sevelius, (this thread will take place in a private chamber)
Rachael B
post Nov 17 2008, 09:31 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

My dears,

I have spoken very briefly with Sevelius,

Being an angel I must confess the way he thinks is alien to me, but it seems he is disappointed with humanity as a whole currently. However, he has agreed to visit Primus briefly once more to meet with those of you that wish to speak with him and garner more information that he may be unaware he has.

I have temporarily postponed my trip back to Sellaville for a few days so I may be here while he is. I have also arranged private rooms for him ajoining the Temple in Halgar where he may rest, pray and meditate and meet with those of you that wish to speak and ask questions of him.

I only request that you respect his ideals, as you do mine. He does not think as we do, and fully believes and defends his actions in aiding with this rite.

I will be on hand to grant those of you that want to see him access, as the rooms he has are those normally the preserve of the high priestess, and you would not normally be permitted.

Go Gentle all
Latona

(ooc Lee has said Sevelius is more than willing to speak with those that wish to.. You can either do it here on this thread which for all intents and purposes for this instance are the High Priestess' quarters in the Temple in Halgar, or people can drop Lee an email/pm with their questions.)

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JulianW
post Nov 17 2008, 10:04 PM
Post #2

Viper

Member No.: 36

QUOTE(Rachael B @ Nov 17 2008, 09:31 PM) *
My dears,

Being an angel I must confess the way he thinks is alien to me, but it seems he is disappointed with humanity as a whole currently. However, he has agreed to visit Primus briefly once more to meet with those of you that wish to speak with him and garner more information that he may be unaware he has.

I have temporarily postponed my trip back to Sellaville for a few days so I may be here while he is. I have also arranged private rooms for him ajoining the Temple in Halgar where he may rest, pray and meditate and meet with those of you that wish to speak and ask questions of him.

I only request that you respect his ideals, as you do mine. He does not think as we do, and fully believes and defends his actions in aiding with this rite.

I will be on hand to grant those of you that want to see him access, as the rooms he has are those normally the preserve of the high priestess, and you would not normally be permitted.

Go Gentle all
Latona

Sevelius

I am very curious now and have several questions.

Why are you disappointed with us ?

Why did you assist the rite ?

Why did you aid servants of a god of lies ?

Did you not wish to be rescued ?

If not why did you not communicate such ?

Kenobi

--------------------
Embrace your inner munchkin
email jmw451 @ gmail.com if you want to reach me reliably

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Nov 17 2008, 11:20 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 48

I will hasten to attend the temple with questions in the next day or so.

Yours,

Ignatius

+Quote Post
sonof
post Nov 19 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #4

GSM

Member No.: 54

I am sorry if I have caused anyone any suffering. I will try and answer as best I can, and help where my lady permits it.

To answer kenobi:

I am not disappointed you, but with people. It seems you continue to have a desire to make others suffer. To bring pain to the world snd blood shed. Some do this for their own ends, others claim some right because they feel it is noble. And sitll more and more peopel find murder, pain, and suffering acceptable and in a lot of cases normal.

I was asked. A man come and spoke with me. He said he had a ritual that coule gentle the suffering of some undead and ease their pain, but he needed a being capable of tending to the wounds of undead to do this. So I agreed.

I did not realise I was. If I had known the nature of hte rite at the time I would not have helped him.

I had no desire either way before you came, now I am glad that you have broken the rite and I am grateful you have stopped my power being used to bring harm to others.

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Nov 19 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #5

Hero

Sevelius,

My thanks to you for answering our questions. I have several.

- What did the man who came to speak with you look and sound like?

- Did he mention any other, similar rites, or did you glean the existence of such during your time within the ritual?

- Did he give any indication of who he was, or for whom he might have been working?

- Did you see any others during your time within the ritual?

- Did anything untoward occur during your time in the ritual that might be of significance? Visions, for example, or communications from your Lady?

May the blessings of your Lady Shaehan, and my Lady Nienna, be upon you always,

Ignatius

+Quote Post
JulianW
post Nov 19 2008, 05:30 PM
Post #6

Viper

QUOTE(sonof @ Nov 19 2008, 03:38 PM) *
I am sorry if I have caused anyone any suffering. I will try and answer as best I can, and help where my lady permits it.

To answer kenobi:

I am not disappointed you, but with people. It seems you continue to have a desire to make others suffer. To bring pain to the world snd blood shed. Some do this for their own ends, others claim some right because they feel it is noble. And sitll more and more peopel find murder, pain, and suffering acceptable and in a lot of cases normal.
I was asked. A man come and spoke with me. He said he had a ritual that coule gentle the suffering of some undead and ease their pain, but he needed a being capable of tending to the wounds of undead to do this. So I agreed.
I did not realise I was. If I had known the nature of hte rite at the time I would not have helped him.

I had no desire either way before you came, now I am glad that you have broken the rite and I am grateful you have stopped my power being used to bring harm to others.

I think I understand. Sorry to hear that your noble aim was suborned by those of ill intent. I am glad that we were able to extract you and break the rite.

Kenobi

--------------------

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Nov 19 2008, 06:10 PM
Post #7

Legend

Member No.: 446

My dears,

Go Gentle all
Latona

(ooc Lee has said Sevelius is more than willing to speak with those that wish to.. You can either do it here on this thread which for all intents and purposes for this instance are the High Priestess' quarters in the Temple in Halgar, or people can drop Lee an email/pm with their questions.)

Can you describe the person who came to speak to you?

Did you see / meet / hear of anyoner else?

Where did you meet / hear of this person for the forst time?

Considering there are others trapped as you were, what suggestions on freeing them do you have?

El

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
Post #8

Legend

Member No.: 446

My dears,

Go Gentle all
Latona

Can you describe the person who came to speak to you?

Where did you meet / hear of this person for the forst time?

Considering there are others trapped as you were, what suggestions on freeing them do you have?

El

+Quote Post
sonof
Post #9

GSM

- What did the man who came to speak with you look and sound like?

I cannot tell you really Ignatius, I do not understand these thing. His spirit was powerful, and shrouded in many other spirits. He was my size in this world, or so. He soul was touched by the spirits of evil.

- Did he mention any other, similar rites, or did you glean the existence of such during your time within the ritual?

No I did not speak to him much. I am sorry, I felt a connection with others but I assumed these were the undead he spoke of.

- Did he give any indication of who he was, or for whom he might have been working?

He said he was called Tarvak, but I do not know if this was his real name, or a lie. I suspect now it may have been a lie.

- Did you see any others during your time within the ritual?

I simply sat and meditated. It was not so long that I was there. I considered upon the teachings of my lady, and how I might better grow to fulfill them.

- Did anything untoward occur during your time in the ritual that might be of significance? Visions, for example, or communications from your Lady?

I am sorry, but I do not believe so.

Sevelious

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonof
post Nov 24 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #10

GSM

El the questions you ask have been a little difficult so I have pondered before answering in case I missed anything

No I was meditating most of them time.

Where did you meet / hear of this person for the first time?

When he appraoched me and asked me to help with the rite.

I do not know. I would suggest Kenobi simply walks into the rites and then leaves as he did with me is one option. Beyond that I do not know I'm afraid.

I will linger here for a few days more, then if no one else has any more questions I will return to haven.

Sevelious

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Nov 24 2008, 03:08 PM
Post #11

Mercenary

Member No.: 7

Thank you Sevelius.

Go Gentle
Latona

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com

+Quote Post
JulianW
post Nov 24 2008, 03:45 PM
Post #12

Viper

QUOTE(sonof @ Nov 24 2008, 01:59 PM) *

I do not know. I would suggest Kenobi simply walks into the rites and then leaves as he did with me is one option. Beyond that I do not know I'm afraid.
I will linger here for a few days more, then if no one else has any more questions I will return to haven.

Sevelious

I will go do this then unless anyone has any objections.

Kenobi

--------------------

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Nov 25 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #13

Hero

Kenobi,

Allow me to check very briefly with my Church as to whether this is advisable. I see no reason why not.

Yours,

Ignatius

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Nov 26 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #14

Hero

Kenobi,

Further to this, I would like to request that, if you have the time, you travel to the rite that holds the gold mage captive and free him. You should be able to reach it easily, as we have cleared the surrounding area of most of its taint. Could you do this on the 1st of next month?

Please do not release Thomas at this time.

My thanks, and the thanks of the Church of Elbereth, for your help!

Yours,

Ignatius

+Quote Post
JulianW
post Nov 26 2008, 01:28 PM
Post #15

Viper

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Nov 26 2008, 01:01 PM) *
Kenobi,

Further to this, I would like to request that, if you have the time, you travel to the rite that holds the gold mage captive and free him. You should be able to reach it easily, as we have cleared the surrounding area of most of its taint. Could you do this on the 1st of next month?

Please do not release Thomas at this time.

My thanks, and the thanks of the Church of Elbereth, for your help!

Yours,

Ignatius

I will indeed do this on the 1st of the month.

I remain keen to free Thomas also - let me know when it is safe to do so but I will not do until you confirm.

Kenobi

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:16 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins