IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
*hiring notices posted in Imperial hiring halls across the Empire* - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> *hiring notices posted in Imperial hiring halls across the Empire*, ((brief for max 3k, 20/5))
Netheril
post May 15 2017, 11:03 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

The Department of Security are looking to hire Mercenaries. The mission is to investigate and deal with a couple of potential threats to the Empire. These threats are believed to be of an undead nature.

There is also an underlying issue we wish further information on. Any information that can be ascertained and proved concerning a group of extra planar paladins named the Order of Eternal Light.

We welcome all mercenaries that have gained enough experience and power to feel able to deal with powerful undead and associated threats. Pay will be the usual amount of 3,000 grulls each for successful completion of the hire.

I will provide further information in person, at the Imperial Arms tavern in Halgar, this Starsday. And at the same time I wish a complete debrief from those who attend, with regards to the previous mission and any related information. Both for my own purposes, and for those mercenaries who need to understand what has transpired before.

*signed*

Chaszmyr, aide to Lord Yvanderriel.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:18 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins