IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
This Sunsday - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Sunsday, (carried over into a separate IC thread)
Bruno
post Jan 3 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #41

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 41

I am indeed a skilled psychic, and could certainly send them a message from wherever I was, and indeed investigate the warding; I am not sure however, that it would be helpful for me to do so, as I am sadly planning to be indisposed that day.

-
M

ooc - I'm not on this! Fun though it would be. Sorry!

--------------------
--
Bruno
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Jan 4 2008, 07:25 AM
Post #42

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(Bruno @ Jan 3 2008, 11:34 PM) *
I am indeed a skilled psychic, and could certainly send them a message from wherever I was, and indeed investigate the warding; I am not sure however, that it would be helpful for me to do so, as I am sadly planning to be indisposed that day.

-
M

ooc - I'm not on this! Fun though it would be. Sorry!

I am too capable of sending messages across long distances if we require it.

Clovis

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Jan 4 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #43

Hero

Member No.: 57

As previously stated, we will gather at the Rest - , reaffirm the oath, go over the plan then transport nearer to this tavern in Thimon. We can discuss the finer points of the plan, such as who investigates and such like when we are at the Rest.

Robert
Lord Knight

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Jan 4 2008, 10:11 AM
Post #44

Legend

Member No.: 52

As you desire Lord Robert I will meet with you all at The Rest.

Raven.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
BBB
post Jan 4 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #45

Deity

Member No.: 25

I not able to join you but you are welcome to meet at Castle Netherwell, then travel into City from there.

I will be indisposed and cannot join but it much shorter journey than from The Rest.

Kei-Ry
The Baron Netherwell

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Jan 4 2008, 12:33 PM
Post #46

Hero

Member No.: 57

Thank you Kei-Ry

While we will meet at the Rest, we may drop by Castle Netherwell later in the day. Please advise your staff there should we drop by, we will utter the phrase "For the land" to prove it to be us.

Many Thanks,

Robert
Lord Knight

QUOTE(BBB @ Jan 4 2008, 11:28 AM) *
I not able to join you but you are welcome to meet at Castle Netherwell, then travel into City from there.

I will be indisposed and cannot join but it much shorter journey than from The Rest.

Kei-Ry
The Baron Netherwell

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Jan 4 2008, 02:05 PM
Post #47

Deity

Member No.: 25

I will make them aware.

Kei-Ry
The Baron Netherwell

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:07 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins