IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Greetings - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Greetings
alisadragoon
post Mar 11 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 609

Greetings,

My name is Artimis, i know it is short notice but I am to undertake some mercanary work this Sunsday and was wondering if anyone could make me or have any healing miracle scrolls I could use. I'm afraid I have very little money though, I do have one thousand grulls which I am willing to donate to anyone who could help me, it should be enough to cover the costs of a few lesser healing miracle scrolls or one scroll with a bit more power. I hope someone will be kind enough to aid me and I hope to someday to be able to repay such kindness.

Artimis

--------------------
Sarah :)

Known to play:

Skittles (Ratfolk Grey Wizard)
Lazuli (Dismissal/Healing Witch)
Elia Kyrell (Causing/Control Hermit Priest)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Mar 12 2010, 08:43 AM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(alisadragoon @ Mar 11 2010, 10:22 PM) *
Greetings,

My name is Artimis, i know it is short notice but I am to undertake some mercanary work this Sunsday and was wondering if anyone could make me or have any healing miracle scrolls I could use. I'm afraid I have very little money though, I do have one thousand grulls which I am willing to donate to anyone who could help me, it should be enough to cover the costs of a few lesser healing miracle scrolls or one scroll with a bit more power. I hope someone will be kind enough to aid me and I hope to someday to be able to repay such kindness.

Artimis

I am not certain if I am available, but if I am I have a few scrolls of lesser healing prayers that you are welcome to, as well as some grulls I can give you to perhaps scribe your own.

Repayment is not necessary

Remstar
Enokhian

+Quote Post
alisadragoon
post Mar 12 2010, 09:45 AM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 609

Thank you, that is very kind of you.

Artimis

--------------------
Sarah :)

Known to play:

Skittles (Ratfolk Grey Wizard)
Lazuli (Dismissal/Healing Witch)
Elia Kyrell (Causing/Control Hermit Priest)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:14 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins