IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Ritual Strike on Deci - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ritual Strike on Deci, I wonder who did that?
Will
post Dec 18 2016, 10:54 PM
Post #21

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Such strange and unnecessary hostility.

I qualified all statements with the potential flaws, if you would be so good as to read over them. I make no assumptions, merely present the information in my possession.

You should not be so quick to anger against those who come to your aid. It does not encourage further support or goodwill, though you have it none the less.

All information I have scried about so far has been presented, and was gathered without question when Tangle, politely, requested it of me. I shall gladly explore this matter in even greater depth if asked and able.

Sonasello

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Dec 18 2016, 11:27 PM
Post #22

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Jasper @ Dec 18 2016, 09:48 PM) *
Just to be clear;

Tangle was punished for killing the city spirit (something not administered by the Imperial Seers with automatic Wolfshead status). I don't care if people think his punishment was sufficient because I am the magistrate of this city and they (whoever they are) are not.

Radah was outlawed (now called Wolfshead) for the killing of numerous mercenaries. This is administered by the Imperial Seers and can only be overturned by the Covenant. Neither Duke Stoneheart nor the Countess of Lochmere have done so and therefore Radah is still a Wolfshead. Scrying is not permissable in Imperial courts for precisely this reason.

Now that's all out of the way, if anyone finds out anything about this attack on my city, I would be grateful if they could pass the information on. I for one expect it's something to do with the Dawn.
'Rus
Magistrate of Deci.

I'm glad this issue has been brought before you Rus, I'm interested as it was a very old friend of mine that was killed by Tangle.

I have however looked back through the mounds of paperwork on my desk and found your judgment!! And like you say it matters not if I agree with it!!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to aid the city during these troubled times?

Tirack

+Quote Post
iainwimble
post Dec 18 2016, 11:51 PM
Post #23

Hero

Member No.: 87

As people have asked for my feelings on this I thought I say something.

As to Tangle, was i angered by him killing the old City Spirit yes but I didn't know the all the information.
Tangle has brought a peace to the Beggars and other parts of the City in which I am happy with and with the city no longer split I no longer will get involved with Beggars politics and happy for him to carry on.

As to Radah, I know the Radah of old and he is a murdering little git who should be put down but this New Radah Of St Michael is not the same person he once was and do agree he should hand himself in and be judged for his past crimes.

As to the ritual strikes I would all and any that may know some information about it to be past to Rus my Magistrate and Tangle.

Earl Majius
King Of Deci
Governor Of Deci

+Quote Post
cripple
post Dec 19 2016, 08:48 AM
Post #24

Hero

Member No.: 686

QUOTE(iainwimble @ Dec 18 2016, 11:51 PM) *
As people have asked for my feelings on this I thought I say something.

As to Tangle, was i angered by him killing the old City Spirit yes but I didn't know the all the information.
Tangle has brought a peace to the Beggars and other parts of the City in which I am happy with and with the city no longer split I no longer will get involved with Beggars politics and happy for him to carry on.

As to Radah, I know the Radah of old and he is a murdering little git who should be put down but this New Radah Of St Michael is not the same person he once was and do agree he should hand himself in and be judged for his past crimes.

As to the ritual strikes I would all and any that may know some information about it to be past to Rus my Magistrate and Tangle.

Earl Majius
King Of Deci
Governor Of Deci

Well Said King Troy.

I agree with and support all that you said about the city spirit and and ritual strikes upon our city.

'Lip.
Kallah Lord.

--------------------
Grant.

i dOnT likE ThE iDea OF PeRmAnEnT... buT i hATe chAnGE!!

+Quote Post
Benson
post Dec 19 2016, 09:02 AM
Post #25

Hero

Member No.: 431

Myself and Lip wasn't part of the majority, thanks mate...

Shackle

Deci Kallah.

QUOTE(Labyman @ Dec 18 2016, 07:21 PM) *
No I won't Be handing my self in I don't care about imperial law frankly.

the majority of the people I killed was evil high priests such as bane and diomedes which I am not sorry for. Or evil folk.

Anyways I am not getting into a debate about me the fact is I was made a wolfs head for my crimes tangle was not.

Sonsello will also confirm I am not a outlaw

Radah of Michael

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Dec 19 2016, 10:06 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 574

Come on Radah their inability to scry about your guilt doesn't make you innocent... you also aren't short of witness' to your "misdemeanours"

I am still pretty sure they don't have any actual evidence about my guilt but none the less I am sat here in Ishma drinking cold dairy based beverages in a big straw hat! I recommend you just take the boys club defence, get yourself ennobled by someone mad enough and then hand your self in and ask to be exiled - I hear you have a Barony now so problem solved!

As for Tangle anyone who doesn't think he is the best thing for the stability of Deci is off their nut - I'm just gutted that the Empire witch hunted me out of its borders losing someone who actually cares about the future of Deci and it's people... but anyway - Go Tangle!

Lomo Bin Sunbathing
Former Wicked Witch of the West End of Deci...

+Quote Post
BBB
post Dec 19 2016, 10:39 AM
Post #27

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Padallen @ Dec 18 2016, 11:27 PM) *
I'm glad this issue has been brought before you Rus, I'm interested as it was a very old friend of mine that was killed by Tangle.

Tirack

To clarify / complicate things a little Tirack the City Spirit referred to (Jim?) is not the same you are referring to. To my knowledge Ulis is still ensconced in Oeldwych perfecting his arts.

Anath
Vizier of Deci

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
post Dec 19 2016, 01:03 PM
Post #28

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(BBB @ Dec 19 2016, 10:39 AM) *
To clarify / complicate things a little Tirack the City Spirit referred to (Jim?) is not the same you are referring to. To my knowledge Ulis is still ensconced in Oeldwych perfecting his arts.

Anath
Vizier of Deci

Thanks Anath,

That does clarify/complicate things. Not that I am any less disappointed that the city has suffered the death of its City Spirit and been weakened as a result.

Tirack

+Quote Post
BBB
post Dec 19 2016, 01:59 PM
Post #29

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Padallen @ Dec 19 2016, 01:03 PM) *
Thanks Anath,

That does clarify/complicate things. Not that I am any less disappointed that the city has suffered the death of its City Spirit and been weakened as a result.

Tirack

Complicated is somewhat of an understatement...

Still, as ever, I generally keep out of the affairs of the City Spirit and the politics of the Kallah unless they specifically request my assistance. Although have had a good relationship with the Kallah Lord of Coins.

Anath
Vizier of Deci

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:59 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins