IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Rangar - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rangar, TBL - REquest for aid
Trickyz
post May 8 2018, 05:36 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,369

Hi All,

You may have heard but after a recent and somewhat tough journey into Ishma I find myself lacking in weapons, armour, clothes, grulls, scrolls etc.

I am afraid that whilst in Ishma I was knocked unconscious and robbed of all my worldly possessions by Athfanal and thrown in prison. Whilst I did manage to escape I am afraid I wandered out of Ishma and back to the Empire in just a rather torn and bloody shirt and trousers, I even lost my shoes and belt.

If anyone has anything that might be helpful in ensuring my survival as a mercenary over the coming weeks I would be very grateful.

Also if you do see any Athfanal wearing my ornate holy armour, carrying my holy hammer or using my holy shield. Please remove it from them and return it to me. I am very displeased with the Athfanal that stole all that I possessed.

Unfortunately, at this point in time I do not have the funds to pay for such things.

Many Thanks

Rangar

--------------------
Richard Eden (Possibly human maybe a vampire)
General Arkus (Toy Soldier Mystic)
Rangar (YO YO - Vitae bleeder)
Ref (Garden of Eden)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post May 9 2018, 08:41 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,986

They was silly of you to do something without telling me now, wasn't it.
Well, I can't do much on my part as I may be a dwarf but I have no talent in smithing. Maybe I could try and arrange a expedition to get your equipment back but for now see if you can find your old forge before you turned the wheel to make some standard for now.

Gremin
With a awesome beard
Master of The Brightest Light

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Kirito - oriental monk - fortune
Channor (Nature) - high druid ratfolk
Astro - Red/blue faerie - wizard
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
post May 9 2018, 10:35 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

Did you not have other mercenaries with you, have you reported it to the authorities in Ishma?

Lucian Lux

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post May 10 2018, 07:35 AM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 98

Pretty sure the Confederate will shrug at the news of a man travelling the land on his own getting captured by Athanal tbh Lucian.

Best not report it, they won't do anything about it, except laugh at you.

Erik.

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post May 10 2018, 10:29 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Erik is probably right, they are not going to care that much about it.

Gremin, yes if we could arrange an expedition to find out where it has all got too.

I am not best pleased with the fact these holy relics are being used for nefarious purposes.

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post May 10 2018, 01:44 PM
Post #6

Militiaman

Well Rangar if they're holy and being used for evil wouldn't their power fade?

Gremin
With an awesome beard

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post May 10 2018, 02:16 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ May 10 2018, 02:44 PM) *
Well Rangar if they're holy and being used for evil wouldn't their power fade?

Gremin
With an awesome beard

You must know that all power can be subverted and changed.

They have been put to use by others who are evil, we should go get them and put an end to them being used for evil purposes.

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
post May 10 2018, 09:13 PM
Post #8

Group:

QUOTE(isbiraven @ May 10 2018, 08:35 AM) *
Pretty sure the Confederate will shrug at the news of a man travelling the land on his own getting captured by Athanal tbh Lucian.

Best not report it, they won't do anything about it, except laugh at you.

Erik.

Hi Erik,

I don't believe we have meet yet, but with many new members joining I suppose that's to be expected! Welcome to the guild. :-)

I have very little interest in following the law, but surely there must be some sort of agreement with the Empire and Ishma? And if so we should take advantage of the law and use it to our advantage, get them killing each other. Letting Evil dwell whilst we fight will only aid them in lasting longer!

If not then why do we not either invade them or avoid their lands.

In The Brightest Light
Lucian Lux

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post May 10 2018, 09:25 PM
Post #9

Hero

Invading is not a wise gambit, how many innocents would die in such a move?
Avoiding is a good idea, they are dealing with their laws we deal with ours... but this does beg the question;

Why where you walking around the desert of Ishma in the first place Rangar?

Oh and Lucian let me introduce myself... I am a healing priest of the church of dead heroes, I have recently been given the title of noble by deed, joined a legion, been accepted into a noble house and been given the role of journeyman magistrate.

I truly hope that I can be of some service to your group in its mission to fight for the greater good.

Erik.

+Quote Post
post May 10 2018, 11:54 PM
Post #10

Group:

QUOTE(isbiraven @ May 10 2018, 10:25 PM) *
Oh and Lucian let me introduce myself... I am a healing priest of the church of dead heroes, I have recently been given the title of noble by deed, joined a legion, been accepted into a noble house and been given the role of journeyman magistrate.

I truly hope that I can be of some service to your group in its mission to fight for the greater good.

Erik.

Um I will ignore the fact your church works against the greater good.

May I ask which Legion and House!? I have unfortunately found most to be full of villains and evil doers!

Lucian Lux

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post May 11 2018, 08:12 AM
Post #11

Hero

I will not ignore what you have just stated about my faith.

I came here to help fight for the greater good... not to have my faith judged.

I think I will leave the convocation at this juncture to prevent unnecessary aguments.

Erik.

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post May 11 2018, 08:44 AM
Post #12

Mercenary

QUOTE(isbiraven @ May 10 2018, 10:25 PM) *
Invading is not a wise gambit, how many innocents would die in such a move?
Avoiding is a good idea, they are dealing with their laws we deal with ours... but this does beg the question;

Why where you walking around the desert of Ishma in the first place Rangar?

Erik.

Erik agreed, invading is not wise as not all of Ishma is evil.

My reasons for being in Ishma are my own but to put it simply it was for the greater good and to find information I have long suspected existed. In order to protect the innocent I can not yet share this information. The mercenary community as a whole is not ready for the information to be made public.

My belief however of a dark evil spreading through the Empire has been confirmed and those that are light of heart should remain resolute in pushing back the darkness wherever it can be found.

Many Thanks

Rangar

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post May 11 2018, 08:54 AM
Post #13

Mercenary

QUOTE(Padallen @ May 10 2018, 10:13 PM) *
Hi Erik,

I don't believe we have meet yet, but with many new members joining I suppose that's to be expected! Welcome to the guild. :-)

I have very little interest in following the law, but surely there must be some sort of agreement with the Empire and Ishma? And if so we should take advantage of the law and use it to our advantage, get them killing each other. Letting Evil dwell whilst we fight will only aid them in lasting longer!

If not then why do we not either invade them or avoid their lands.

In The Brightest Light
Lucian Lux

Hi Lucian,

I am not interested in invading any land just because the Empire's laws and the laws of another land may be different.

The Empire contains as much corruption as any other land and we should "clean" our own house before even thinking of invading other lands!!

Not all of Ishma is evil and I know there to be good and honourable people living there.

We must not allow innocents to die if we can prevent it or it can be avoided. Don't get me wrong as an angel of war I understand war happens and will happen for the greater good. We should however not invite it unnecessarily.

I lost much in my expedition to Ishma but it was for the greater good and I would do it again if needed, personal sacrifice is sometimes necessary.

The greater good is first and foremost, this has led me to be kicked from the knights, lose my life savings, lose friends, be beaten, battered and tortured, thrown in prison like a common criminal, be abused by those of lesser faith and have all my relics stolen.

I would change nothing about any of this, we fight for what is right and that is the light, do not be so quick to cast aspersions on other members of the Brightest light and lead by example.

I trust that you understand this.

"By your deeds shall we all be judged"

Many Thanks

Rangar

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post May 11 2018, 03:52 PM
Post #14

Militiaman

I have some agreement with Rangar and Erik. But the thing that catchs a bit off is we say "by their deeds we shall judge" but I mean everyone has done something bad whether it was on purpose it not I mean we have a member that struck an undead baby out of family. I understand it was undead but really. Also we need to calm down on the straight to killing part when we encounter evil because we need to actually "judge" them first and if they want to be good I have practised a miracle that can do exactly that which is turn them good. But if they refuse and start being abit of a dick then go til your hearts are satisfied. But may I remind you I wouldnt judge them because how many people they've killed because we all as mercenaries have possibly killed many but instead judge them on if the people were innocent or not.

Gremin

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
post May 14 2018, 02:29 PM
Post #15

Group:

Sorry, when I say "we" should invade I mean the Empire, I don't really care who's in charge. And I'm equally happy leaving the place alone completely like I first said! There is plenty of Evil to be smited in the Empire already!!

Did you break the laws there Rangar and if not then surely reporting the criminals does no harm?

QUOTE(Trickyz @ May 11 2018, 09:54 AM) *
I lost much in my expedition to Ishma but it was for the greater good and I would do it again if needed, personal sacrifice is sometimes necessary.

The greater good is first and foremost, this has led me to be kicked from the knights, lose my life savings, lose friends, be beaten, battered and tortured, thrown in prison like a common criminal, be abused by those of lesser faith and have all my relics stolen.

Surely it isn't much of a personal sacrifice if its just stuff that you are asking others to give you money to get again!? And your a paladin I have your life savings in my change pocket! :-)

Life, friends and pain. Now that's the sort of sacrifice I would expect us as mercenaries to loose, and we give it gladly for the greater good.

And didn't the Knights let you slip out the back door in the end anyway? :-)

Lucian Lux

+Quote Post
post May 14 2018, 02:32 PM
Post #16

Group:

QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ May 11 2018, 04:52 PM) *
I mean we have a member that struck an undead baby out of family. I understand it was undead but really.

Gremin

I take offence to this, it was no longer a baby, it was an undead spirit in a bay's body!!!

I am more that happy YOU offer them a chance but if they do not accept it then they have chosen.

Lucian Lux

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post May 14 2018, 03:44 PM
Post #17

Mercenary

Lucian, not really sure what to say.

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post May 14 2018, 09:20 PM
Post #18

Militiaman

*whispers to Ranger*

I think Lucien has gone a bit mad its like he has no sympathy or empathy to any creature. I'm not sure i can work with a kill hungry person that's apparently goodly. I mean I'm not one to criticise because of my past but this is now and he can really damage the guild's reputation.

*end of whispering*

Lucien I think you have a hunger for killing evil right? I mean we all want to get rid of evil but your behaviour about it is very chaotic and it seems you take joy in slaughtering evil but all your doing is blasting an innocent harmless undead baby's head. I mean the undead didn't even attack us.
What you did was like attacking a normal peon except it was undead.

Gremin

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
Forefallen
post May 14 2018, 09:34 PM
Post #19

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,026

This guild appears to have no substance to it, you either want something or you don’t.

Your talk of invading other lands is very displeasing and I cannot work along side you.

Gremin, you are a hypocrite and either need to stand by your words and actions or you need give up your role to someone with more drive.

Rangar, if you choose to associate yourself with these people then I will find myself having to rethink our recent conversation.

I am making you all aware as is standard practice that I am leaving this guild, and shall not return without dramatic changes.

Tarek

--------------------
QUOTE(Jack)
Only the good die young.

Many characters, long signature got boring.
- Guild head of Frontline, Wahadamune and Children of the Dusk, PM me for permission to join if needed!
- Head of the Fae Court of Delirium Noble House, PM for any info you need!
- Yes I will ref your guild special or campaign!

+Quote Post
post May 14 2018, 09:56 PM
Post #20

Group:

QUOTE(Forefallen @ May 14 2018, 10:34 PM) *
Your talk of invading other lands is very displeasing and I cannot work along side you.

I may have been misunderstood, I don't have a problem with your lands or who rules them, but do you have laws and people who enforce them?

Lucian Lux

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:42 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins