IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Psychic Artificer for Hire - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Psychic Artificer for Hire
Christine
post Apr 20 2015, 08:50 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 110

Fellow mercenaries

I have been making various prisms, capable of replicating psychic powers on a daily basis, and am looking to clear my stock of shards, which will do the same on one occasion ever (see below).

I am able to make prisms to commission, and have mastered most offensive psychic powers and a few others. Please contact me privately should you be interested. By way of a price guideline, I am likely to be looking at around 5,000 grulls for Flares, and Whips; or 15,000 grulls for more complicated powers such as Sensory Deprivations and Neuro-synaptic jumps.

I currently have one prism of Neuronic Blindness, that can be activated twice a day, which I am looking to sell for 20,000 grulls. Another is being offered for the same price through Sire Halfblack’s Auction House.

Prisms that are particularly dangerous to make, in particular Purity of Mind, will be more expensive; I have sold two Purity of Mind artefacts for in the region of 50,000 grulls each.

Trinkets, which is to say once ever prisms (previously known as shards), will usually be about half the price, a little less if a number of simple powers are being bound to the trinket. Those shards being sold below are slightly less expensive, as they cost me less than the new trinkets will to make; I am sure all artificers out there will understand the way these things can change.

Finally, I am able to make Torcs, although I have not yet sat down and implemented the theory of this – if there is interest, I will let those concerned have a price.

Prices for my clearance stock of once-ever shards / trinkets are below, together with numbers available :

Fumble (2) : 4,000 grulls each

Psychic Crush (1) : 8,000 grulls

Blindness (2) : 4,000 grulls each

Neuro-synaptic jump (2) : 6,000 grulls each

Shadowed Mind (1) : 5,500 grulls

I also have pack of 5 focusing crystals available for 5,000 grulls.

Please let me know privately if you are interested.

Mara Drakenfell, Psychic Artificer
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:45 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins