IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A Letter - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Letter
ethuil
post Jun 15 2017, 10:56 AM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

Dear All,

The following letter arrived this morning, conveyed by a small owl that I am reliably informed is a pygmy owl. Said creature remains here with the letter, sat upon my desk, and refuses to budge. You are welcome to come and examine both it and the letter if you wish - the translated text of which I enclose below (for it is written rather helpfully in Ancient).

I will leave making sense of it, as well as the decision as to whether or not to make a reply, up to you.

Inquisitor Wilton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the Inquisition and its mercenary allies,

It has come to my attention that you are seeking information on a being known as the Watcher of the Ages. In recent months this name has come to my attention, and I am in need of greater knowledge about Them in order to resolve its interference in what is mine. I possess some modicum of knowledge regarding Them, and would be willing to trade said information for any you might yourselves possess or gain. Likewise, I would pass anything I learn to you.

As a show of good faith, allow me to tell you something that I expect you know, and something that I imagine you do not know. The Watcher of the Ages is a Divine being whose power often manifests in pacts; the Watcher of the Ages is one of seven.

Should you be interested in a mutual exchange of knowledge, simply pass your reply to Rist. Should you give him nothing by the next dawn, he will return to me and I will assume that you do not desire trade. Should you attempt to steal my knowledge of the Watcher through scrying, I shall assume you do not desire trade.

Nonetheless, for I am certain you are as paranoid as I, know that whispers are silent except against the odds.

C.A.

--------------------
- Rebecca
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:43 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins