IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Trying to Get an event for 13th Jan - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trying to Get an event for 13th Jan, Help please
post Jan 5 2018, 11:10 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hi. I have an event booked in for 13th Jan for a group but I have no idea how to create the event on the system. As a new player is this something that I create as I understood the organisers would do this? I have tried e-mailing but I would guess the Festive period has hampered things. My only concern is that I am running out of time and I have friends coming from all over the country. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Pom.
My E-mail address is pomdude@hotmail.co.uk.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Jan 5 2018, 11:20 AM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

We are aware of your booking, which was originally made by Will, the "booking system" has basically been closed since the 22nd December for most of the festive period. We do know about your booking, and it is all in hand so to speak. Hoping to have fully caught up by the end of the weekend, by which point we will have created the event on the booking pages and replied to your e-mail.

Rgds

Duncan

+Quote Post
BennyB
post Jan 5 2018, 11:23 AM
Post #3

Heldsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Pom @ Jan 5 2018, 11:10 AM) *
Hi. I have an event booked in for 13th Jan for a group but I have no idea how to create the event on the system. As a new player is this something that I create as I understood the organisers would do this? I have tried e-mailing but I would guess the Festive period has hampered things. My only concern is that I am running out of time and I have friends coming from all over the country. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Pom.
My E-mail address is pomdude@hotmail.co.uk.

Please ignore what was here before and see Duncan's reply above.

Ben

+Quote Post
Will
post Jan 5 2018, 12:11 PM
Post #4

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Hey Pom, if you want to get in touch, rednax1984@gmail.com, we can go through things!

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:44 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins