IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Gallowglass - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Gallowglass, World History and Background
BBB
post Sep 5 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Deity

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

The Gallowglass

The Gallowglass are those penitent of the warmongers of First Age. They were enlightened by The Laiu and saw the damage that their acts had caused. They accepted the judgement of the Laiu and put aside all thoughts, skills and arts of war to become peaceful, to dwell at the eastern edges of the world to be born and reborn until such time as they had cleansed their souls of the stain of the evil they had committed.

By the end of the Second Age, after a millennium of purgatory they had completed this and vanished, although not before The Eth'Aderacht had attempted schemes to use the now purified souls of their one time kin to try and gain entrance to Primus . What has become of the reborn Gallowglass is as yet not widely known, if at all.

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:02 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins