IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Justice to be dealt - southern baronies - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Justice to be dealt - southern baronies
Labyman
post Feb 7 2019, 09:39 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,457

I am calling for justice for the murder of innocents on my barony. At the end of last month a attack was planned by rangar, gate keeper of hell, fallen angel and sonsello, psychic vampire, power grabber of the circle.

They with others orcherstrated a plan, where rangar released demons onto my land to kill innocents and slaughter people of the faith of Michael, amongst others sonsello, helped him with this plan and helped power and bolster the ritual attack.

Rangar has come to me and tried to cut a deal so I do not place a contract on his head - this would never happen I am of light heart I do not deal in assassination contracts. He was willing to throw the people he worked with under the cart so to speak.

As baron of Bornheim I demand that sonsello and rangar are tried and executed on my lands for crimes committed by themselves, and the use of hells armies and rituals.

Schneider I would be pleased if you could proceed with there judgement for breaking the laws of the lands as set out in the treaty.

Baron Radah of Michael

--------------------
Radah of Michael - scout/psychic/wizard/priest /warrior 80,000 pts
Dev’ Stark - Wizard/Wizard 15000 pts
Destiny - Warrior/Druid - 14000 pts
Karn - wizard/ritualist
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Feb 7 2019, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,369

Radah,

You and your church broke the accords of the Baronies destabilising the area creating breaches that allowed an intrusion.

I have read the reports and it sounded like the only people who were harmed were followers of your church not a single innocent was slain only those that had breached the accords.

Furthermore; you explained to me that you had taken out a 500,000 contract on my head as you rather ridiculously thought I could somehow have had something to do with it!!

You then said I could not have done it on my own and offered to remove the bounty and give me 350,000 grulls to throw others under a cart!!

It is laughable that you are a creature of light, it is a joke that you claim that you would never take out a contract on someone!

You are a wolfshead, you and your church breached the accords of a land that you did not understand you broke the laws of an area you knew little of; you invited an equal and opposite reaction to your carless actions and then blame others for yours and your churches failings.

I am not angry at you Radah but I pity you, I pity your followers who died at your hands, I pity your church which you bring into disrepute and I pity your god for having such a flawed champion such as you. I pity your High Priest who will have to make excuses for your actions.

I pity your very existence.

Rangar

--------------------
Richard Eden (Possibly human maybe a vampire)
General Arkus (Toy Soldier Mystic)
Rangar (YO YO - Vitae bleeder)
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
ChrisAndrews
post Feb 7 2019, 09:57 PM
Post #3

Tiffer

Member No.: 34

Baron,

Worrying news.

Did Sonesello plan for this release of demonic forces? And he planned this release specifically against the inhabitants of your Barony? Who are peaceful worshippers of St. Michael who did not start nor seek the fight?

I would suggest speaking to your Graf about this matter but I will also raise this with my Preceptor.

Ritter von Brandt
Experditus

+Quote Post
Labyman
post Feb 7 2019, 09:59 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Rangar do I have your word that you, on your honour, on your faith, you swear you had nothing to do with this attack?

I have your word?

Think before you answer this as it’s not good to break your word if your lying.

Baron Radah of Michael

--------------------
Karn - wizard/ritualist

+Quote Post
Labyman
post Feb 7 2019, 10:02 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

QUOTE(ChrisAndrews @ Feb 7 2019, 09:57 PM) *
Baron,

Worrying news.

Did Sonesello plan for this release of demonic forces? And he planned this release specifically against the inhabitants of your Barony? Who are peaceful worshippers of St. Michael who did not start nor seek the fight?

I would suggest speaking to your Graf about this matter but I will also raise this with my Preceptor.

Ritter von Brandt
Experditus

Many thanks,

Yes he planned it, because I wouldn’t let him on my land at the back end of last year, I would have but he gave me no notice and tried to turn up out of the blue.

They was peaceful, as per the agreements, no worship was being performed.
Simply they was people
That had escapeed, the attacks that we had saved them from the month before was just gathering strength, they was of the faith st Michael , but no worship was performed on the lands. I had already been discussing this with Schneider, who was fully aware of the situation before this malicious attack took place, it’s lucky schneider came to the aid of the people before more innocents died.

Baron Radah of Michael

--------------------
Karn - wizard/ritualist

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 7 2019, 10:09 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 158

QUOTE(Labyman @ Feb 7 2019, 10:02 PM) *
Yes he planned it, because I wouldn’t let him on my land at the back end of last year, I would have but he gave me no notice and tried to turn up out of the blue.

No Radah, you knew I was coming, and I tried many other times to speak with you. I wish you had, else I may have been able to advise you correctly to prevent this disaster happening.

Please present your evidence for these accusations. But until then, please do not throw these baseless fantasies around. You are only embarrassing yourself.

Sonasello
One of Seven

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Labyman
post Feb 7 2019, 10:23 PM
Post #7

Militiaman

QUOTE(Will @ Feb 7 2019, 10:09 PM) *
No Radah, you knew I was coming, and I tried many other times to speak with you. I wish you had, else I may have been able to advise you correctly to prevent this disaster happening.

Please present your evidence for these accusations. But until then, please do not throw these baseless fantasies around. You are only embarrassing yourself.

Sonasello
One of Seven

You turned up on the day. No one wanted you there, your not liked so I said please don’t come on to my
Lands I cannot guarantee your safety. You decided to go meet up with some undead if I recall correctly

--------------------
Karn - wizard/ritualist

+Quote Post
Labyman
post Feb 7 2019, 10:29 PM
Post #8

Militiaman

The wardgraf is Baron siegfriel Nav Eisenstein

I have just put the full reports and will be visiting him shortly to deal with this.

Baron Radah of Michael

--------------------
Karn - wizard/ritualist

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 7 2019, 11:10 PM
Post #9

Legend

Excellent, you are finally learning something. I trust that your Waldgraf will deal with you appropriately.

Sonasello

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 7 2019, 11:10 PM
Post #10

Legend

You are welcome to share your full report here if you wish.

Sonasello

--------------------

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Feb 8 2019, 08:11 AM
Post #11

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

*message thrums in Goblin falsetto singing voice*

Radah - Nobody likes him; Every land hates him
Might as well go to Ishma to eat Calabrim turds...

Radah - he’s worth a small fortune, but just like a bad tune,
He won’t leave you alone, just like a trykalyk bird!

Luv
Taki

+Quote Post
Gunter
post Feb 9 2019, 12:49 AM
Post #12

Nightsoil

Member No.: 6,975

To whom it may concern,

I would like to be forthcoming with my statement.

I saw Sonsello, near where I dwell, he was holding some sort of ritualistic objects, a ceremonial bowl, we saw blood being spilt. I ushered quickly off, as I believed it was circle work.

Later that day from that area we saw demons coming from no where.

He was was with a dark figure in armour with a shadowed face, I do not recognise him.

I would seek shelter after this statement as I do not want to be killed for providing evidence

With peace,

Wilhelm Von Otto

+Quote Post
kurtwalter
post Feb 9 2019, 12:57 AM
Post #13

Nightsoil

Member No.: 6,977

I do not want a wolveshead hedge scum as my baron!!

This needs to be dealt with he needs to be removed!

I also do not want sonsello of the circle anywhere near this! He was there when it happened I saw him with the blood enacting the rite.

Graf please help us!

Stefan Uwe
Artificer of the one

+Quote Post
post Feb 9 2019, 12:15 PM
Post #14

Group:
Member No.: 0

I am Sigmund,

Radah paid me 185,000 grulls to supply him and his faith at the temple in Bornheim with spiritual weapons and armour, tabbards laced with power and dressings for their temple.

The other priests muttered about something to do with a holy war that would rage until Micheal himself stood atop primus with all demons below him, dead at his feet.

It seems suspicious that these two events could occur at the same time, especially with how the edicts of the Baronies (which are painfully clear mind you) work to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen.

Perhaps, it is best, if the faith took themselves somewhere less delicate. The Baronies requires a quill when it comes to dealing with supernatural power, not a mace.

For any further questions you can find me in the Braided Fox tavern in Deci, I'll be staying out of the south for a while...

Sigmund

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Feb 9 2019, 12:28 PM
Post #15

Hero

Member No.: 1,355

OOC: Finding this tedious now we have anonymous new accounts with random ‘witness statements’

Following the success of Spiter Day, do we need a Radah Day?

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post
iainwimble
post Feb 9 2019, 02:24 PM
Post #16

Hero

Member No.: 87

Sorry to speak up.

On the terrible day, I saw two people one armoured and the other in flowing robes of the circle and I didn't know why they was there.

It was not until I saw what they was doing, they was doing a ritual and I dared myself closer and I heard one calling the name "Sonsello" to the one in the robes.

The one in armour spoke about how St Michael will pay for betraying him and his followers will suffer.

After seeing portals of shadows appear I thought it is about time to leave and get help and as I run I could hear the screams of the dying.

Flint Von Stricken

+Quote Post
post Feb 10 2019, 03:04 PM
Post #17

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(fatteacher @ Feb 9 2019, 12:28 PM) *
OOC: Finding this tedious now we have anonymous new accounts with random ‘witness statements’

Following the success of Spiter Day, do we need a Radah Day?

OOC: I have reported these accounts. Can I get a confirmation that this is against forum rules?

Thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:41 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins