IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
High Priest (until we can think of a better name) - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> High Priest (until we can think of a better name)
Christine
post Mar 17 2015, 08:15 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 110

Everyone

I’ve been speaking to Michael, and seeing as how I’ve all of a sudden got all this free time, so, and he’s got good things he’s doing that are keeping him busy these days, we’ve agreed I’m going to go back to being High Priest, and he’s going to get a well deserved rest, although hopefully he’ll be able to come out a bit when we get together.

I don’t imagine for a moment it will make a bit of difference to anything, High Priest always sounds a bit grand and formal for us, and seeing as how we’re not all about the hierarchy and that, and the only person who ever really causes any bother is Remstar*, but anyway. There it is, and if there’s anything I can be doing to help, then let me know. Which is just the same as before, really, but worth saying again.

We should all meet up, soon, when the world wakes up and remembers its Spring, and have a picnic, and do something good that needs doing, and bring our friends along too.

Tavis

*This is a joke, Remstar’s fine really. But you all know that anyway.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Mar 17 2015, 10:49 PM
Post #2

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

Gets my vote!

How about 'Hierophant'?

Scruple

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
Webof
post Mar 17 2015, 10:50 PM
Post #3

Heldsman

Member No.: 306

While I am not quite sure what I will be doing with all my new found spare time, I am sure I can work something out!

I'm sure there are some ogres that need a leg to eat somewhere.

In all seriousness though, well as much as we do seriousness, I have a few trips I have been planning off the western coast so Tavis will be much better off looking after you all.

I look forward to see you all soon,

All the best,

Michael

--------------------
- "I think it's nearly there just need some flavor txt...."

- "10 second kick-in so the Dark Knight has enough time to get away before they notice it healing them"

- "Disappearing as a warrior for some tblp is a bit like them wanting to cast fiireblade for some tblp it just makes no sense..."

- "How about, the first blow he hits in combat may be a sever blow, this must be done at 1/2 speed"

Awesome...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:40 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins