IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Drifting Blizzard - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Drifting Blizzard
Meganerd
post Aug 8 2016, 09:01 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Church members

I wish to make you all aware that 5 members of God's faithful travelled on Saturday to smite evil that walks upon this mortal plane and met with a man called Drifting Blizzard. He was a uncouth warrior who had good intentions to destroy all the sinners that he met and he fought with great strength. As we travelled it became clear to the faithful that his mind was clouded as he explained that all priests of Shaehan are sinners and must be slain. He told us clearly that he would attempt to kill the two priests of that faith who travelled with us. We spoke with God and he gave us clear indication that his intentions were true.

Later that day as we destroyed the undead at the heart of the keep we had travelled to, Drifting Blizzard again stated his intention to kill the Shaehan priests, and so we cut him down. After much discussion I restored him to life and explained to him the error of his ways, but he told me that he would continue on his quest to kill those that he sees as sinners. This now will include priests of Talthar.

I want to make you aware that this man has had his mind warped and deluded by Thomas of Elbereth and I pity him for he truly believes that he should kill priests of Shaehan. I ask that the faithful prey for his soul. I think that he will also now want vengeance and try to strike at members of Talthar - I will speak to Thor about him.

If you need more information then please speak with me.

My God go with you.

Assiel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Aug 8 2016, 09:06 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 1,355

My brothers and sisters

I travelled with Drifting Blizzard yesterday and agree that he is rather headstrong to say the least. He talks about a 'List' of people that he intends to kill. 'Talthari' were definitely on his list apparently after he was killed the previous day.
He did refrain from killing me, in fact his death in battle was the only thing that kept me alive when I was attacked from foes both in front and behind me.
His heart seems pure but he does appear a little more misguided that many fanatical worshippers we meet. I agree that we need to intervene before he hurts an innocent or gets killed again for his extreme views.

In Hope

Grandbow

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post
TheFury
post Aug 8 2016, 11:55 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 61

Yep he definitely didn't seem the most well adjusted of people, Think me and Grandbow lucked out a bit, he was probably tired from the mission before by the sounds of it.

Lucian

--------------------
Attention randomly typing monkeys.
The reply button does not dispense bananas. That is all.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:35 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins